Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blowhards...

   Short and simple tonite, I'm still trying to cool off from all the hot air at tonites council meeting. While I haven't fully decided my opinion on the topic of the schools utility tax, it was very clear from the message delivered by Patricia Bentley that it will be a long process and be openly discussed with the people before being voted on NEXT YEAR!!! However, the brilliant and important individuals who are sitting in and running for our city government couldn't resist posturing and puffing out all sorts of official things they were going to discuss and quantify and emphasize and justify and.... well you get my point. I think we understood from Mayor Kasprzaks Joe LoTemplio's article in the press republican the other day that the city didn't like the idea. Oh well, whats a few more wasted minutes from my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment